Position Vice President
National Advertising Sales
Music & Entertainment Channels
Digital Out of Home Networks / Online / Mobile
Compensation to $450,000 and stock grants equal to or greater than salary!
With outstanding benefits and career growth
Location New York, NY 10036 - USA The Firm One of the world's most successful interactive and DoubleClick accountable digital networks broadcasting DOOH, Online and Mobile interactive entertainment is seeking a talented senior most advertising sales executive to function tactically and strategically as the firm enhances their ad sales monetization channels by building a solid national digital advertising sales organization Job Description
- Responsible for generating Advertising Sales across the Network
- Creating greater visibility and exposure throughout the Advertising community and with national advertisers.
- This Vice President will be responsible for meeting Advertising sales budgets, and servicing multiple accounts across different business categories such as beverage, adult beverage, entertainment, telecommunications, financial services, food services and other major national advertising business sectors.
- Build and maintain strong blue-chip clients and top-tier Agency relationships who seek a youth oriented highly desirable 18-34 demographic with high disposable income.
- Integrate the Advertising Sales department with company resources to ensure maximum leverage of Network.
- Provide critical input on the development of advertising performance metrics.
- A minimum of 7 to 10+ years of advertising sales experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of advertising sales management experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of digital / online advertising sales experience
- An excellent strategic sense with the ability to function tactically and grow an existing Digital Ad Network across mobile, online and DOOH.
- Ability to contribute strategically with the COO, CMO and CEO of the company
- A sales executive who creativity can work with marketing to develop innovative advertising programs that enhance advertising sales.
- An entrepreneurial approach to business and an understanding of the challenges and opportunities of working in a high growth mid-size company.
- Well established contacts with national advertisers and their advertising agencies.
- Extremely strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required. MBA preferred.
- An understanding of Nielsen / DoubleClick accountable and rated Digital-Out-Of-Home DOOH National Advertising Sales is a plus, as DOOH is just one (1) of three monetized platforms.
Contact Filcro Media Staffing
National Advertising Sales Recruitment Group (NASRG)
521 Fifth Avenue
New York City, NY 10175 - USAResume Email:
Please place or leave the words VP Advertising Sales New York in the subject line
This URL: http://www.filcro.com/VPDOOH.html
Alt URL: http://www.filcro.com/online-advertising.html
DOOH Page: http://www.executivesearch.tv/html/dooh_ooh_executive_search.html