a Filcro Media Company
|Senior Vice President Domestic Cross Platform Business Development and Sales|
|Salary||$275,000 - $350,000 with Bonus, Stock, Outstanding Benefits & Corporate Relocation|
|Location||New York City, NY - U.S.A.|
to EVP of Domestic Integrated Sales and Marketing.
Responsible for the domestic sales methodologies and integration of product into Radio, TV, Cable TV, Broadband, Wireless, On Demand and Place Based Sales and Marketing.
position is open due to merger activity and confidentiality is very important
during the search process. We can only contact candidates who have
been deemed appropriate and have completed the required nondisclosure forms.
Responsible for platform synergy on a corporate wide basis within domestic
markets with emphasis toward contacts within agency media environments.
2. Function as liaison with International SVP to enhance relationships in global markets when appropriate.
3. Responsible for Advertising Agency and Direct Client awareness and development.
4. Identify promotional opportunities that enhance brand awareness and increase market share.
5. Interface with MIS to develop technology enhancements to facilitate new markets and better serve existing client base.
6. Provide Corporate Communications with forward looking projections to facilitate shareholder awareness
7. Chair synergy committee with sales VP's from TV, Radio, Broadband and emerging technology groups
8. Maintain financial guidance and report national sales budgets and results to executive offices.
9. Set commission structures, budgets, sales methods and incentives for national sales staff. Train and develop staff to be more effective executives and sales professionals.
Manage multiple locations in primary U.S. Media Markets.
Mr. Tony Filson
Filcro Media Staffing
521 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10175
Fax: (212) 599-1023
No Phone Calls - Please
The Filcro Media Co. Est. 1985
Filcro Media Staffing is one of the principal broadcasting executive search firms devoted to the specialized recruitment interests of the broadcasting industry. Since 1985 the firm has served the evolution of convergence as media broadcasters developed sophisticated products and delivery systems to maintain and expand their markets.
The firm's practice facilitates the identification of media and broadcasting executives in business, creative and technical environments inherent to the diverse domestic and international media communities the firm services.
As a retained media and broadcasting executive search firm, Filcro Media Staffing functions throughout the entire United States, Europe, Asia and South America with primary offices located in New York City. The firm recruits and identifies broadcasting and media executives within numerous media disciplines on varied platforms for assignments in a multitude of domestic and international media markets.
Candidate Links Employer Links Case Histories, detailed executive search ecologies Search Methodologies, reporting and deliverables Terms & Conditions, initiate a search, retain the firm Detailed recruitment disciplines to review Home page Company profile Broadcasting industry news, updated every hour Broadcasting and other human resource searches
Television Senior Vice President Domestic Cross Platform Business Development Network - Vice President Traffic, EDI, - New York City, New York, Jobs, job, employment, traffic, EDI, CIS, Sales services, executive search, broadcasting, TV, Cable TV